Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Schools

Everytime I look at a post I see the "profile" and "about me".... so here is a little about me.

I am attending 3 schools all at once. Yes Three. (I like to pay those fees.)

You might ask does that get confusing?

...I was confused when I was only going to one school so YES!

But the good news is this will be my last semester for a bachelors degree!

Modern technology has helped a lot!
I have satelite classes from USU.

On campus classes from Dixie (DSC).

and the The teacher comutes from SUU. (Cedar City)

There are a few of us older students. We like to get together after class.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is confusing! That's awesome that this is your last semester! What will you do with all your free time? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's awesome you are finishing your bachelors degree this semester! Love the old photo--wish those bathing suits were still in style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, for almost being done! That last picture is so funny.

    ReplyDelete