Thursday, November 20, 2008

we're just old!

Thanks for all your emails telling me you don't know how to blog! LOL Well that does date me doesn't it. Most my peers are like me...computer illiterate. So...for you younger and wiser kids, post the how to's for me.

Specifically how to post a picture.

For the rest of you...after you read my blog post, click on comment and you can see comments but more importantly add a comment and lets keep in touch.

I was teaching at the high school last week. All week only 3-4 kids goofed off. The following Monday morning one of them was gone. A fatal accident at the school took his life and left many others aghast. I watched the crises intervention team at work. You just never know the influence you leave on others. Thank you to all you who have been a part of my life.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if your blogger works the same way as mine but I simply click on photo icon (it looks like a blue scenery thing) above what I'm composing and it will bring up a browse window. You can pull a photo out of one of your files like you are emailing it. Then you go into the html and move it around. I know that probably made no sense. It is much easier to pull a random picture off the web. You just go into google and type what you are looking for and then click on images at the very top. It brings up photos. Then right click on the one you want and save it to your desktop. then use the other process to drop it into your blog. I know this sounds really confusing but it's not. Call me and I'll walk you through it on the phone if you need help. (801) 545-8795. Ashley just taught me and I am a total idiot on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke! I wish I could figure out how to delete your phone number. Maybe I will call you...but not tonight it is almost 1am. :)

    ReplyDelete