Sunday, November 23, 2008

I found the best recepie book in the check stand.

I figured out how to post a picture. Thank you Brooke. (I think) But she lied! It is not as easy as she said AND you can't even read the recepies. Whats up with that? Oh well, this is a learning process. Much like my School, and my Marriage, and my Parenting Skills, and my Thanksgiving Meal.... oh my my my my
This is how I used to handle the turkey carving. (I actually cook two, one the day before for the leftovers, and one the day of for the smell.)Now I have found these

complete instructions on

how to be Pillsburry Paulette:

This is how I will carve this year...
Looks easy enough!





Inside is what to purchase, a time line of when to prepare, and how to cook everything, ...right down to which type of potatoes will do what.




For a yummy corn recepie check out Brooke's creamed corn here:
http://www.iwannatalkaboutbrooke.blogspot.com/


I don't typically do green salad but this one will be great the next day!



And because loading the pictures in some kind of order is more difficult than my tired brain wants to handle, I will end with the best of all...simple ways to top the pumpkin pie for some flair without the fuss.

However, trust me when I say there are sooo many other good things inside.
If you can't read the small print I will work on it tomorrow, but click the photo and it should enlarge. (I think)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted pictures--they look great. I promise it gets easier. And you can totally move photos around by going into the HTML mode and cutting and pasting. Seriously, call me if you need a tutorial. If I can do it--anyone can!

    ReplyDelete