Saturday, January 24, 2009

Noa with attitude!

Here I am again giving my best shot at this crazy blog. I have been wanting to post this for a while. Hopefully it works.

They say ....who is they anyway?

They say it is 10% what happens in life and 90% your attitude
They say you are never given more than you can handle (who asked?)
They say this too shall pass (they didn't say it can get worse so enjoy it)
They say you look like a million bucks (how big is that?)
They say you can't know to much (trust me, I didn't want to know!)
They say smiles are contagious and a picture is worth a thousand words

So I say, this video says it all....smile!

Grand kids are so great!

6 comments:

  1. That video was so cute I've been watching it over and over. What a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah is such a cutie!!! She is so stinken smart!!! love, Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha So Cute!!
    Thanks for postint.
    Synthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I mean - posting

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw I also love your statements that you have right before the video clip under Noa with Attitude!

    You should send the clip to America's funniest home videos or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny. I've seen a couple of time and I still laugh eveytime I see it. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete