Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bring in the clowns!




My girlfriend and I had a mini facial and make over at the Este Lauder counter. When I saw my eyes I had to laugh! Bring in the Clowns!


Debbie, my favorite sales rep said you really need the lipstick. It makes your eyes pop. Who doesn't want their eyes to pop?


Before I spent $27.00 on a tube of lipstick I decided to see what I had at home. I thought I might have one similiar


I pulled out one then the next and then decided to pull them all out...hmmm do I need another fig?





4 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! You'd better watch out with all those lipsticks--your eyes are going to pop right out of your head! What a fun thing to do with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyes?? That make your perfect teeth shine! How do you get them so white?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple eyeshadow. I haven't had a makeover in years--I'm in desperate need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I see what you mean about brown hair. It looks good. I will need to call you soon. However, your blog looks great.

    ReplyDelete