Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Things that make me go Whoot Whoot!

Dan and Heidi are awsome parents. I think there is hope for the next generation!

How do you describe the joy of a Grandbaby? Noa is amazing!



I could watch her for hours.



Of course Stan and Noa combined makes a great big whoot whoot
Ben LOVES animals...alive or dead. I find it amazing that he can love them so much then stuff them. (taxidermy)
Shelly and Garrett graduate in a couple of days.. They have their baby...Laces. They will be moving to Arizona for Shelly to begin P.A. School.
Because Chris and Sara are so close and I see them so often I never take their photo...I will remedy that. Sara is finally looking like there is really a baby in there. Her name will be Olivia.
When my children were small I would watch out the window as they played. Facebook makes me feel like I still have a window to their life. Anything my kids do I still love to watch. I think I would love it even more to join Scott right now but, photos are the next best thing.


Scott is in Africa now. He said India was all over him 24/7. Imagine a tall handsome blonde American...yep I believe it.


Right next to loving to look at my kids photos would be looking at anything to do with decorating. I want my living room to look like one of these. (do you see the common theme?)



I love looking for new ideas.


And Finally, I took my last final today! I am done with my bachelors. WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT

What's next? Can you say PAINT! I am so excited to get it done. I am so tired of the faux walls.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you keep me updated on your kids. They are all doing such cool things! Both of your grandbabies--Noa and Laces--are so adorable! I love your decorating style. And most of all--CONGRATS on being done with school!!! That is fantastic! You deserve a big vacation--or at least some new paint! Really, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I'm impressed you were able to upload this many pictures into a post. Whoot Whoot! Next congrats on finishing your last class--you're awesome! Noa is a doll--she couldn't be any cuter. I might kidnap her. The decorating--I would say they all have neutral colors? The first picture seems fancier than the other two so I'm not sure. I don't think the faux paint looks bad. I want to re-paint or I should say I want
    Sam to repaint my entire first floor. He won't even talk about it!

    ReplyDelete